Pages

Sunday 9 May 2010

Signing off for the next couple of days...

Volcanic ash permitting, I'm off backpacking in SW France for a little over a week from tomorrow. I managed to pack less than 10kg, which I can't believe, since there's a sleeping bag, homemade energy gel, perfume, lipstick, pretty clothes, plastic food boxes, nooch and Lush shower gel in there...all the luxuries a backpacking foodie gal could desire...
If we don't get to Toulouse because of the ash, we've got a Plan B, to head to the Dingle Peninsula in the south west of Ireland. It's very beautiful and I know the area as well as I know the Mournes. So worse case scenario, I'm going to have a great couple of days:)
Holiday updates next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eimear! Nice to read your comment on my blog! Hope you made it well back to Ireland. I would like to send you an email, but couldn't find your adress. Could you send me an email? send to ole.johannes.ovretveit@enivest.net

    Ole Johannes (from Norway)

    ReplyDelete