Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

Walking in Dingle

Here are some snaps from a walk I did yesterday with my Dad and brother:





That was the afternoon, I had gotten up early that morning and went for a beautiful walk along a cliff path but I forgot to take my camera. While it was the most beautiful walk I've ever done, I'm kind of glad I didn't have my camera so instead of trying to capture it, I was able to just enjoy it. I read somewhere that the walk was ranked in the top 10 most beautiful walks in the world, it most definitely is wonderful. When I come back in September, I will probably stay out at that end of the peninsula.

I was supposed to be climbing Mount Brandon this morning, but it's raining very heavily and the visibility was about 20 metres when I got up. So I'm spending my last night sitting around reading and visiting the pottery shops. The break has left me refreshed and calmed, ready to put in a good couple of solid week's of training before my return to this end of the country.

1 comment:

  1. I wish my walks had that type of view :) Beautiful!!!

    Have a great weekend!

    Pure2Raw Twins

    ReplyDelete