Pages

Saturday 25 June 2011

Signing Off...

...for the next while at least, and when I come back it'll be probably under a different vibe. I feel the blog was very much about my journey to finding a solution to my problems that I could live with everyday, and I'm there now, so the journey bit is done. Secondly, and more importantly, I no longer have time to blog. I'm studying for another undergrad (this time biological sciences) as well as working full time in an increasingly busy job. I'm trying to minimise commitments beyond the essential studying and earning, and blog writing will be a victim of the cull. I still have time to skim read lots of blogs most days, and try to comment when I can. I do love blogging and I really want to be out here in blogland contributing, but it's just not possible right now. Hopefully when I have a bit more of a grounding in the sciencey stuff I will come back to make a slightly more valuable contribution to all this discussion about optimum health.
Lots of love to all who have read here at any point:)
Eimear x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Sounds like lots of exciting things are happening for you! Will miss your blogging :)

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late in seeing this, but so happy for you that you're at a point where you feel healthier and ready to take on the world! Good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete